Monday, April 9, 2012

Hippity Hoppity

It's official. I'm that guy. Er, mama. It's Easter and I put chiquita in bunny ears. It had to be done. When I saw those ears weeks ago (oh Target dollar bin, how you call my name), I had this deep visceral need to get them. It didn't matter if they were too big, or if she is too young to enjoy looking like a baby bunny princess, they were a must.

Like most people in this era, I am somewhat vain. I take lots of pics of myself and share them on the interwebs. I have no rational behind this need to document my life other than I enjoy pics and words. Since the little one came along all of that documentation has shifted to her. My iPhoto is packed with daily pics of the giggly drool. I can't help it, she's too cute (says the biased mommy)!

Happy Easter/Passover/Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment