Friday, September 16, 2011

With every heartbeat.



Ahh, finally over my cold! Now I can continue my day-to-day with a new found respect for DayQuil, NyQuil and every other cold remedy.

26 weeks! Woot! Got to hear the heartbeats again today. They sounded all sweet and strong. Both babies are head down right now and I'm wishing on every star that they stay that way! Come on vaginal birth! We can do it!

I have two appointments next week at the Kaiser Zion hospital. That's where my delivery will be. I am hoping traffic isn't too bad, because we are in the heart of suburbia (North County San Diego), and Zion is down towards the stadium (which can be 20min or over an hour depending). By the time I go into labor I'm gonna have to plead with the girls for non-gridlock hours, think it'll work?

Besides all the doc appointments I am booking my last trip before the births. I'm headed to my hometown of Tucson, AZ for my baby shower. I was hoping to wait till November so I wouldn't jinx anything, but 29 weeks is supposed to be the safe zone. The tentative date is Oct 5th - which means I have to register! Goodness, I have an idea of certain things, but really - nothing definite!

Oh babies. Three months left. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment